This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Tiller from 782 compatable with new cc garden tractors?

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
kjjohns91
10+ Years
10+ Years

Tiller from 782 compatable with new cc garden tractors?

Postby kjjohns91 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:32 pm

I have a Red 782 cub cadet that I've had for a few years now. I'm starting to have all kinds of trouble with it. It came with a snowblower & tiller. The tiller attaches via 3pt on the back and I was wondering if anybody knows if any of the new CC garden tractors can accept the older style tillers. I don't have any CC dealers close so I want to know this info before I start shopping. I've tried the website but can't seem to find the information I'm looking for. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Paul B » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:55 pm

It will probably adapt. A Cub Cadet dealer has, or can get, an Attachment Guide that should list that information. I have a copy of one from 1994, but it does not list the current model tractors, if those are what you are looking to install the tiller that you have, on. You say you don't have a dealer close, have you tried looking around the Cub Cadet web site, http://www.cubcadet.com ? You can also go to http://cubcadet.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/cu ... PTE*&p_li= , which is their ask a question page, and ask the question.

Return to “Cub Cadet”