This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

127 Rebuild VII

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
S.H.A.F.T.
10+ Years
10+ Years

127 Rebuild VII

Postby S.H.A.F.T. » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:11 pm

Still Slow progress, but I'll hit her hard this weekend. Here are todays questions and comments. Paul, I ordered the two rubber stops for the hood, but the part has changed to a single piece of foam rubber. Does this mount on the dash and the hood closes on it or does it go on the hood stop that mounts center, above the lights? I am also now a convert to wet sanding. Works great and I think I can see imperfections better than dry. I now have the hood sanded and primed. Tomorrow I'll paint it. If all goes well, I will adjust the hydro this weekend, paint the fenders and dash and then the reassembly will begin. I did put everything in individual bags with labels and drawings. I think everything should go back easy.

As always, thanks,

S.H.A.F.T.
"Son, you can do it right, or you can do it again."

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Paul B » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:23 pm