The time has come for nominations for the Fourth Annual George Willer Award!
To nominate a forum member for the 4th Annual George Willer Award:
Prepare a detailed list documenting the strengths of your nominee. Factors to consider could include mentoring ability, communication skills, willingness to work with others, leadership ability, ingenuity and other positive aspects of the nominee. Submissions may be provided at any time but must be received no later than February 17, 2011 to allow your nominee to be considered for the third George Willer Award.
Examples for inclusion into the nomination write up could include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. "How To" demonstrations at Cubfests.
2. Video programs produced as teaching units.
3. Traditional "How To" written articles with picture illustrations.
4. Frequent and accurate responses to questions on forum.
5. Works at Cub meets to repair Cub components or as a team member converting non-runners into runners.
6. Other types of teaching exercises.
1. Hosting CubFests/assisting the host.
2. Contributing to Manual Site
3. Repairing Cub equipment at little or no expense to the owners beyond cost of shipping and cost of replacement parts.
4. Designing and providing Cub components.
5. Participating in Cub Express.
6. Other ways of providing service to members.
Previous winners of the Willer Award are: George Willer, Darrel (Bigdog) Ratliff, and Cecil (Cecil) Diamond.
Please submit your nominations via e-mail only to Mike (Mike in Wisconsin) at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT reply to this thread with your nomination so the nomination does not get lost! Be sure to list not only the candidate, but also why you think that the nominee deserves to receive the award this year.
Nominations will be accepted for one month (until midnight on February 17).
THANK YOU for making this possibly the best site on the internet!
Your 2012 George Willer Award Committee,
Darrell, Cecil Eugene, Jim, and Mike