This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cub cadet 100

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Clark Thompson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 36310
Tractors Owned: 1975 IH cub,1948 farmall cub,1979 international 3200 skid steer and a 1974 John deere 350B dozer.

cub cadet 100

Postby Clark Thompson » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:29 am

Hi Everyone. I havent had a decent working computer for a while and have had this cadet 100 that I would like to sell. Its in pretty decent shape. it has a 10 Hp kohler and runs very good but does smoke a little. it doesnt knock or make funny noises. It will come with rear weights, and snow plow. It doesnt have fenders or any other attachemts. the Pto clutch needs some work also. I would like to get somewhere around $550.00 for it but can deal a little. I can also install a new set of rings for additional money. If you are interested contact me at. if it needs bored out I can have it done and new piston & rings. tractorman453657@yahoo.com. i dont have AOL anymore. or call me at 330-534-3482. I figured i would post it here before i put it on e-bay in a few weeks soon as i get the new computer running at full steam.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Cub Cadet”