This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Johnson Loader

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Johnson Loader

Postby Eugene » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:39 am

I have a working Johnson Loader mounted on an older Cub Cadet. I used the loader earlier this summer to clean a drainage ditch. I have a Bobcat skid loader and really don't need this loader.

What is the Johnson Loader worth? Is there any interest in Johnson Loaders?

Eugene

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Scott C
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Scott C » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:02 pm

Eugene,
Before anyone tells you that you've got a valuable piece of equipment, let me tell you the truth......... it's not worth much at all, BUT, I'll still come and haul it away for you just to be friendly.

You can post it for sale here for free:
http://ihregistry.com/discus/messages/7 ... 1098705666

I paid $800 for a working Kwik Way loader with an extra bucket and a beafed up subframe.

I am really impressed with the work this thing will do.

Scott C
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Scott C » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:10 pm

You should have no trouble at all getting rid of the loader. There doesn't seem to be enough out there, I could have sold mine quite a few times.

Return to “Cub Cadet”