This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

If you had to buy a new tractor.....

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
sdehaven4
10+ Years
10+ Years

If you had to buy a new tractor.....

Postby sdehaven4 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:16 pm

What make and model would you purchase?

No one wants to work on my old Cub 70 and I don't have the time right now. While I will restore my old tractor in the future, I am feeling that I need to buy a new one now.

I would like to hear from the group on which make/model they would purchase and why if you don't mind spending a few extra seconds typing.

Thanks -
Sean
Thank you -

Sean D

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:30 am

:roll: Kinda hard to answer your question. It depends on what your use would be for a tractor. I could suggest anthing from a walk behind to a D-10 Cat dozer?.
Then came Bronson

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:28 am

As Johnbron said it's hard to make a suggestion without knowing your intended use, but my first requirement on anything like that I am purchasing is who is going to service it.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Bermuda Ken
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 53536
Tractors Owned: Tractors owned past/present:

Farmall.....F-1206, F-806 sn#501.

Cub Cadet...Original(s), 122, Spirit of 76, 1200, 1250, 1450, 782, 782 Diesel (2), 984, 982, CADET 000 LT Prototype.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bermuda Ken » Sat May 15, 2004 1:48 pm

If you are going to USE the tractor as a Garden tractor, buy a 3000 series Cub Cadet. Powerful, easy to drive and good resale value. Parts and service are availible nationwide.

If you just want to cut grass, get a junky wally world special that has no features and no resale value......
Cub Cadets....Engineered for people who know better!

Return to “Cub Cadet”