This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Cadet 108 Front Axle Broken Need Replacement

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
loki
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub Cadet 108 Front Axle Broken Need Replacement

Postby loki » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:08 pm

I have a Cub Cadet 108. I have a broken front axle. What other cadets have the same axle that i can replace this one with?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jack fowler » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:18 pm

I have two Cadets and I can’t really tell you what exchanges with what. I sure someone very soon will answer your question.

I’m just curious what part of the axle broke? I just took a look of one of my Cadets and those axles look pretty tough.

JP Tractor handles Cadet parts.
http://www.jptractorsalvage.com/

Jack Fowler

loki
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby loki » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:35 pm

The cast iron part broke. It rolled off of a trailer and when it bounced, it broke. Thanks for the link. Sent an email. Hopefully they'll have it. I'm kind of in a pinch. Need it within the next two weeks. Moving to Las Vegas.

Scott C
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Scott C » Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:24 am

Loki,
Many of the cub cadet front axles are interchangable. You can even put one off of a quietline on yours to go up to heavier 1" spindles (with 1" rims of course).
Post a want add here: http://ihregistry.net/discus/messages/7 ... 1076222105
It's free to post and you should be able to get one cheap.

Return to “Cub Cadet”