This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

400-12 cub 154 front tires/rims?

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

400-12 cub 154 front tires/rims?

Postby BigBill » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:44 pm

Has anyone ever put the cub loboy 154 front rims and tires on a cub cadet? I'm talking about the solid rim/hub setup from a 154 cub. I was thinking of building a cub cadet to run around the property with. I figure to use the widest and tallest AG tires in the rear that would fit it. I need something to pull a small trailer with tools, ect. plus me too. I don't want another quad i been down that road twice now already.(quads) I want a little workhorse that will stand up to the task. I figure a little custom cub cadet would be fun to have, its just a thought right now. I have a hard time walking and something motor driven would be so much easier. I just not ready to sit in a chair and give up yet. BigBill
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:32 pm

I don't know about the front tires but if they work you can run the rear tires on an Original and the 7 HP motor will move it. It was done to a buddy of mines Original at a plow day. We had a ball with it. We added extra oil because of the rake of the tractor. I got to drive it.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:56 pm

I think i saw some 12 AG tires 12" rims that were 26" tall for the back there perfect. With the 400-12 tires on the front it should sit close to even i think.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Cub Cadet”