This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Reproduction Dealer Stickers?

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Findoggy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Reproduction Dealer Stickers?

Postby Findoggy » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:14 pm

Anyone know where I could have a sticker like this made? If so, how much do they cost? My father worked for this dealership for 30 years before it closed and I would like a sticker to put on my CC 73.

Thanks,
Findoggy

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

wvpolekat
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wvpolekat » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:27 pm

I would check with local sign/sticker shops. We have one here in town that makes small vinyl decals like that. Not sure if they can just scan it or how it works.
49 Super A (Tinker) 47 Ford 2N (Cricket)
----------------------------------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:25 pm

I collect pictures of dealer decals and I have been looking for a place to have these reproduced. I had a place where they had that decal and added the dealer information but they don't do it any more. The cost was about $10 each if you got 3. If anyone knows of a place that will do this I could send them a little business and mention them on my web site where I post the pictures of decals I collect. http://ihregistry.com/forum/messages/33091/33091.html?1164124745

Findoggy: I have some new decals of that style of decal and I can send you a high resolution scan that you can take to a sign shop and I think they can remove the information on that and add your information. I can also lend you a decal to take to the sign shop so they can reproduce it off the actual decal.
I do have 4 pictures of decals from Hobensck's dealership(its #101 in the archive). I have the same style that has his street address that I can send you a picture.

I have over 270 pictures and am looking for more. If you have any interesting fact about any of these dealers I can add that to their decal information. I also check to see if they are still in business and you can get their current address and phone number. You can view the first 209 decals on this Fraper Map I don't keep up any more. Thanks for any decals or information.
http://www.frappr.com/ihcubcadetdecals
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Findoggy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Findoggy » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:29 am

Mr. DeTurk,
I would really appreciate it if you could send me a high resolution scan of your sticker in this style. I had a great time playing around at the dealership while I was growing up. It's a real shame they went under. Thanks, Findoggy

Return to “Cub Cadet”