This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Cadet Exhaust Stack

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Agxo
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub Cadet Exhaust Stack

Postby Agxo » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:53 pm

At tractor shows I've seen guys running around on their Cub Cadets with a chrome vertical exhaust pipe that has a pretty nifty sound. Does anyone know who sells these?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Leadfoot
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Leadfoot » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:41 pm

As far as I know, guys make their own.

Or if you are want a pipe with no muffler on/in it, then you might want to get ahold of these guys http://www.midwestsupercub.net/

Ritter107
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Ritter107 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:40 pm

I was thinking about turning my muffler straight up and putting a longer pipe off the end for the winter. I was just gonna put a long nipple from the head of the engine out the left side of the hood and put the muffler on the end of it. Now i've seen this done before, but could this damage anything? I'm concerned about the weight of the muffler and the pipe hanging of the side of the cylinder head like that. I'd like to put a stack on in the winter when i have the cab mounted.
In IH Cub Cadet I trust....

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:17 am

Ritter: You might burn the paint and/or plastic if you don't mount a heat shield. You also must make something to connect the pipe back to the engine as the threads will let it turn down if not supported. The threads are strong where they go into the block and I never heard of damage to the motor from doing the pipe.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Ritter107
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Ritter107 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:58 pm

ok, i'll try that tonight while i'm out in the garage. Shouldn't be too big of a problem.
In IH Cub Cadet I trust....

Return to “Cub Cadet”