This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

found a rototiller

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Findoggy
10+ Years
10+ Years

found a rototiller

Postby Findoggy » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:41 am

Was at a tractor show yesterday and found a model 1 rototiller in functioning, but very rough (ie rusty) shape for $80. It's missing the rear, side and belt guards, but everything else is there. It also came with a WF 3pt hitch set-up (will go nicely with my 1250 when it arrives). I told my wife that the 3pt hitch and gear box were worth more than what I paid and she just laughed and shook her head. I think I'm cut off after this one! :) Hope you all had as much fun this weekend as I did. Findoggy

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Cub Cadet”