This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CRASH!!!!!!!!! OH!!!! NO!!!!!!!!

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
hooterville hillbilly
10+ Years
10+ Years

CRASH!!!!!!!!! OH!!!! NO!!!!!!!!

Postby hooterville hillbilly » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:23 pm

Almost the worst that could have happened to my 126, came to pass.
I went 20 miles north to mow on my brothers farm, my brother ran over the tailgate for my trailer and broke it and on the way home my Cadet broke the tie down straps and went end for end and rolled 3 times in the road before coming to a rest in the ditch.
I was almost to sick to check out the damage when I got home, but I know steering wheel, seat, fenders, front spindles, deck, hood, lift handle, dash tower, and clutch bracket. The only good thing is that I have a 106 I bought for the 3 point hitch and the seprate left-right brake set-up. I kept the rest of it for parts just in case. The 106 is in red primer and will need paint and new decals when done so I would really appreciate any help on where to find these and any advice on what else I should think about replacing or rebuilding while I have it torn down, like any thing that wears out that I should look at. Thanks for any advice and help.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Ritter107
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Ritter107 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:32 pm

My God.... I'm so sorry.... :(
In IH Cub Cadet I trust....

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:14 am

Hi Hillbilly,
Here is a link to the Urshel's from Hunington, IN who have a lot of used parts.
http://www.ihcubcadet.com/connection/index.htm
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Return to “Cub Cadet”