This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

3pt hitch

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Findoggy
10+ Years
10+ Years

3pt hitch

Postby Findoggy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:42 pm

I recently purchased a 3pt hitch for my model 73 CC and it comes without any hardware to mount it to the tractor. Does anyone know size of bolts, cotter pins, etc. that I'll need to get it set up properly? Thanks for the help. Findoggy

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:19 am

If you read the post below this one you can copy & paste the link to the http://www.savillesequip.com/parts.asp and the hardware is listed below each part that mounts it.
2- 3/32"x7/8" cotter
1-Screw, 1/2-13 X 1-3/8 C-Z Hex Hd Cap with LW & FW
2-Screw, 5/16-18 X 7/8 C-Z Hex Hd Cap with LW & FW
1-Pin, 3/32 X 1 Cotter
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Findoggy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Findoggy » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:59 am

Wdeturk, Thanks for your reply. I checked out that site you put the link to and it is pretty darn cool! You can get parts breakdowns for all the tractors and their attachments! My father will like that site. Findoggy

Return to “Cub Cadet”