This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CCO blower

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jostev
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03574
eBay ID: farmallkid48
Skype Name: farmall_kid
Tractors Owned: 41 B
48 H
49 C
50 red demo Cub
51 C
52 Cub
54 Super C
61 and 63 Cub Cadet Originals
78 Cub Cadet 1450
73 154 lo-boy

CCO blower

Postby jostev » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:01 pm

I have a CCO 63 that I recentyl got, it has a creeper and alot more stuff, but I was just wondering if anybody on here has any good pics of a snoblower for it? somebody painted mine red, so i can't really read some of the ID tags... also I would appreciate a pic of the lever that you pull to tighten the belt to trun it on, mine is bent, just wondering ifn they were supposed to be straight?

maybe this will help identify it? http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/j ... ginal%202/ it IS an IH/Danco blower, I can read that part....

Thanks for any help/pics

Johnny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

BB-36 snow blower

Postby wdeturck » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:26 pm

If you go to this site(http://www.savillesequip.com/parts.asp) and click on parts then select Cub Cadet and type in starts with cub Cadet it will list the parts drawings for the Original. Click on attachments then select BB-36 Snow blower and it will list the different parts and you select engagement parts you can get the parts breakdown and look at that leaver. You can't get a direct link to that page and have to learn to use there parts program and you can look at every part that is on the Cub Cadet cards.

I can't post pictures on this site either but I do have a BB-36 snow blowe and the manual for it. Never had it on my Original but I have all the pieces. E-mali me if you need more help. Send me a phone number and I will call you.
wdeturck@verizon.net.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

jostev
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03574
eBay ID: farmallkid48
Skype Name: farmall_kid
Tractors Owned: 41 B
48 H
49 C
50 red demo Cub
51 C
52 Cub
54 Super C
61 and 63 Cub Cadet Originals
78 Cub Cadet 1450
73 154 lo-boy

Postby jostev » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:47 pm

ok, thanks, i found what i was looking for kinda...

thanks, i will send you an e-mail...

Thanks, Johnny

Return to “Cub Cadet”