This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Dealer Decals

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Dealer Decals

Postby wdeturck » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:27 am

I have started to collect and save pictures of dealer decals from Cub Cadets.
I have over 200 so far and you can view them at this site
http://ihregistry.com/discus/messages/3 ... 1139171387
This a closed site that only I can post on to add decals as I get them.
I am trying to save these decals and try to get some history posted with the decals. I also add some other articles and decals that I come across. I take any decal from a Cub Cadet as long as I can figure out the town & state(this is how I keep track of them as I don't have a good data base to store them in. Some of the pictures are of poor quality but someone may want to reproduce tat decal for there restoration. I have mostly the white, yellow and blue ones that were on Cub Cadets in the 60 & 70. I have found these decals on larger IH tractors and do add them to my decal collection as they probably sold Cub Cadets. Some of them were put on when the tractor came to a non IH dealer for repair or service but I add them also. Cub 1948 made me realize I hadn't posted about decals and dealers on this sight. There is approximately 100 in the first archive(top of the page and up to 200 in the next archive. I am trying to keep 100 decals in numerical order in each archive. I hope some of you will check out the link and E-mail me pictures or information about dealers you may have. You will notice on every post(with a geezer) there is a link to my E-mail and a link to a frappr Map(http://www.frappr.com/ihcubcadetdecals). This map has all the dealer decal(will only load the first 50) but you can load all the pins and picture on to the map. You can then see the location of the dealership by zooming in on the map. Once you learn how to use this map it's an easy way to look and locate the dealer decals I have posted. If you have any questions please E-mail me. Thanks for reading this long winded post.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:54 am

At one time, someone on this board was reproducing the blue, yellow and white Sales and Service dealer decals. You provide the dealer info you wanted on the decal and he would custom make one or more for you. He also had the decal in a downloadable format, too. Anyone remember the person providing this service :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:01 am

I had some decals made of the dealer where my tractor was first sold.
http://tractordecal.com/subcatalog.pl?id=6345&cat=9710&relate=no
They are a little pricey but I can make copies on magnetic paper and put them on my tractors.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Don McCombs » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:52 pm

Bud,

That was Todd Claxton from Clarksburg, MD.

http://www.lovevoodoo.com/harley/pics.htm
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Return to “Cub Cadet”