This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

122 seat

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
PAUL G
10+ Years
10+ Years

122 seat

Postby PAUL G » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:52 am

Im looking for someone to reupholster my fibreglass 122 seat in the original material if possible. I have the original blue beading. I contacted Urschels but phone is disconnected, and no reply from email. Any help will be appreciated
Paul

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Steve.43
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46992
Tractors Owned: 1948 F Cub
1962 Cub LoBoy
Cub Cadets: SO76, 2 Originals, 70, 1650.
IH Trucks: '66 Scout 800.

122 Seat

Postby Steve.43 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:35 pm

Paul G.--I talked to Scott Urschel this evening. He has been out of town most of the week and has not been able to answer his emails. He is still in business and I'm picking up some parts from him on Monday afternoon. You might want to try emailing him again. Hope this helps.

Steve H.
"If you need a tool and don't buy it, you will ultimately find that you have paid for it and don't have it."--Henry Ford

PAUL G
10+ Years
10+ Years

122 seat

Postby PAUL G » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:25 am

Thanks Steve, Scott emailed me so Im sending the seat,
Paul

Return to “Cub Cadet”