This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

F-30

Farmall F-xx Series Tractors, 1931-1939
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Festus
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 42355
Tractors Owned: 1953 Cub
1953 Super C
1953 Super H
1953 Super M
1956 100
1964 140
1972 JD 4020

Postby Festus » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:00 pm

I got back to the neighbor's yesterday and found the numbers on the frame rail under about 6 coats of paint. It tells me the F30 is a 1938 model. I really appreciate all the help and information. I'm thinking that by the time I bought the tractor and spent what it takes to get it right, I would have more in it than I want. So I told him thanks but no thanks.

I hope you guys are proud of me - this is the first time I ever got permission to buy a tractor and then passed on it!!

Festus
"When you read the readin', how do you know the feller who wrote the readin, wrote the readin' right?" - Festus from Gunsmoke

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall F-xx Series”