This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall Regular

Farmall Regular, 1924-1932
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ArtieT
10+ Years
10+ Years

Farmall Regular

Postby ArtieT » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:37 am

I have a loader assembly for a Regular. It is out in my yard in an area that I am about to clean up and it needs to go. I have the frame assembly, bucket, cylinders, and what I think is the pump plus other misc hydraulics. If anyone wants it and is going to use it please come and get it. I can chop it up for scrap if it's value is only in the scrap metal. I hate to scrap it but it needs to go. I am located in northeast Connecticut 10 minutes from I-84.:!: :!: :!:
Thank You - Walter and Art Sr.
'48 Cub, New Idea Hay Loader, McCormic Deering #4 Manure spreader, Van Brundt Drop Spreader, Gravely Convertible.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:58 am

Artie, if you would post it on redpowermagazine.com, or the IH section of ytmag.com I belieeve you will get several takers.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

ArtieT
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ArtieT » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:14 am

Thanks - I will give it a go.

'48 Cub, New Idea Hay Loader, McCormic Deering #4 Manure spreader, Van Brundt Drop Spreader, Gravely Convertible.

ArtieT
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ArtieT » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:34 pm

John - You were right :D I posted on YTMAG yesterday and today the loader has a new owner. It will be headed for it's new home on a restored Regular soon. Thanks for the help :!: -ArtieT

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:40 pm

Always glad to see a piece of old iron get a new lease on life.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Regular”