This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

FARMALL M

Farmall M, Super M, 400, 450 & 560 Tractors, 1939-1963
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: FARMALL M

Postby Mr E » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 am

Phillip W. Lenke wrote: but my son had a great time pulling folks out , around 20 cars and trucks, his biggest pull was a dodge 3/4 ton with a goose neck loaded with tractors, That M is a beast.

Phil,
How could you possibly have any more fun than this? Best seat time ever. :{_}:
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Postby KETCHAM » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 am

What a great ractor.I LIKED IT A LOT!!!! I have told a lot of people in the last few days how nice it is!!! I can't belive ya got it muddy!!!! Nothing a little water won't get off.Had a blast at SCRAP as always!!!! Boy did it cool down!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Kevin ps great seeing ya!!!!
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

Steve Butram
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 47906
eBay ID: steveb05
Tractors Owned: 1947 in well used condition
1948 restored
Nice original 1950 just out of the Demo Range
628 2 wheel Trailer
1950 Demo
Tryke
Rat Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Steve Butram » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:41 am

Phil It was disappointing that I missed the M. I guess I miss you by a few minutes.
Be prepared to be unprepared Seth Goden

Phillip W. Lenke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43449

Postby Phillip W. Lenke » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 am

Really great to see all of you , see you sometime soon , Steve, have not seen you since the ratcub painting at GW's , we wanted to spend more time at the auction, however my son was having way to much fun , I had as much fun watching the pulls, since it was a non runner for the past 25 yrs. I was however , watchful of the operation , this is the first real work it has had since the restoration , not to mention , his feet , so he kept them off the fenders, we had one fellow wanted to put a log chain around the drawbar, my son stopped that one quick , fast and in a hurry . :shock: Yikes , Mudd is one thing , metal another.
Kevin I will leave the few flaws on it , to let you know it is not perfect :P But close.
see you all sooner or later.
Phil
"Work Hard ,Play Often,Care Always"

Return to “Farmall M, Super M, 400, 450, & 560”