This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Another 1945 B question

Farmall B & BN Tractors, 1939-1947
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
armed hillbilly
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 24747

Another 1945 B question

Postby armed hillbilly » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:48 pm

What attachments are available for a 45 B? It has the wide belt drive that the PTO operates. I want to add an attachment.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Another 1945 B question

Postby Eugene » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:08 am

There should be tow behind pto powered implements available locally. I used my B to tow a 5 foot brush how to mow CRP land. The B would handle the mower in 1st gear but not 2nd gear.

There should be some older tow behind implements such as plows, disk harrow, peg toothed harrow, still around.

Neighbor has a pto powered sprayer permanently mounted on his B.

Belly mounted mowers are available. If you decide to sell the tractor, a working belly mounted mower will be make for an easier sale.

Edit: Years a go, family friend had a part time business of purchasing small tractors then mounted belly mowers on them. Sold them as mower tractors.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Return to “Farmall B & BN”