This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

BN Exhaust Lift Cultivator setup

Farmall B & BN Tractors, 1939-1947
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
kluf357
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 19425
Tractors Owned: 1964 International Cub (Samantha)
1953 Farmall Super H (Si)
1989 Gravely 1238H
1959 Gravely LI
IH Little Wonder 2 Bottom Plow
L-54 Snow Plow
Woods C-2 Mowing Deck

BN Exhaust Lift Cultivator setup

Postby kluf357 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:35 am

I am in desperate need of pictures of a Farmall BN with cultivator setup for with an exhaust lift. I am trying to set mine up to do corn this year and have very little clue how they go together. I currently have a field plow on the tractor with the exhaust lift. I know it requires a change in orientation of the cylinder from horizontal to vertical and the shorter shaft. Any help or incite would be greatly appreciated.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: BN Exhaust Lift Cultivator setup

Postby Jim Becker » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:57 am

I'm not necessarily recommending (or not recommending) this guy's reprint. But his ad probably has all the pictures you need. Post back if you have more questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pneumatic-Lift-ALL-IH-Farmall-A-AV-Cultivator-Exhaust-Lift-Owners-Parts-Manual-/281975319856

Return to “Farmall B & BN”