This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Super B

Farmall B & BN Tractors, 1939-1947
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
FarmallCubby1949
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 15059
Tractors Owned: 1949 Farmall Cub (Rosco)
Serial # 68139
1957 Farmall Cub (Flash) Serial # 199918
1959 Farmall 130 (Bufford) Serial # 1507
1940 Farmall B (Uncle Jessie) Serial # 8696
1953 Farmall Super C (Sam)
Serial # 163814 J
1957 International 350 Utility (Tank) Serial # 8668 S
1946 Farmall M (Boss Hog)
1980 Wheel Horse Work Horse
2003 Sears Craftsman Lt
Woods 59 belly mower for Cub
Woods 59 belly mower for Super C
McCormick 1-F11 Two-Way Moldboard Plow for 130 (Fast-Hitch)
McCormick Cub Two-Way Moldboard Plow (Fast-Hitch)
McCormick Cub-38A Tractor Disk Harrow (Fast-Hitch)-(Cub/130)
McCormick Snow/Grader Blade for 130
McCormick Sickle Mower for 130

Super B

Postby FarmallCubby1949 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:57 pm

I know that there was never an official Super B model, but my Mr B would fit that description. Mr B and myself have been clearing the property next to my yard and is now also mine. It's 4.5 acres of brush, trees, and junk. This tractor is a pulling machine! I'm amazed for it's size just how much it can pull. it's very strong running machine with dome pistions in it. I also helped one of best friends who is a great machanic pull a Chevy Lumina and a extented cab Chevy Siverado out of the snow. I have been doing all this pulling without wheel weights. This tractor has amazing traction in the snow and has pulled everything I have hooked up to it from trees to vehicles. I love all Farmalls and IH tractors, but this one has really impressed me. My friend was very impress also, and he has ran tractors for years like me.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall B & BN”