This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Value of Farmall BN???

Farmall B & BN Tractors, 1939-1947
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
redwagon-1967
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Value of Farmall BN???

Postby redwagon-1967 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:53 pm

I am considering to buy a 1941 Farmall BN. I was wondering the value of one, as I would like to buy it and restore it to sell. It has many new parts on it but it has a lot of surface rust.
Here's the description:
Selling this 1941 Farmall BN tractor. Tractor is in good condition, runs and drives well. Sheet metal is fair to partly-cloudy. Tractor is about 96% complete and has all inspection hole covers & plugs that are usually missing. Brand-new front tires, tubes and rims. Rear tires are fair and holding air. New Muffler & spark plugs. Freshly rebuilt carburetor and new magneto Cap & Rotor. Still has 6 volt positive ground electrical system (original wiring harness looks good). New Battery Cables. Has original Battery Box cover, not shown in pictures (well, if you look closely you can see battery box cover on floorboard partially covered with snow). I have lenses for the lights.

This tractor could use a little tinkering. Battery is weak and should be replaced. This would be an Excellent tractor to restore for Antique Tractor and Hit & Miss engine shows!! Farmall BN's are much harder to find than most other small tractors.

Asking $1100 Cash or close offer (Hint: a $400 isn't good enough)

Thanks!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

havoc1482
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 01085
eBay ID: havoc1482
Tractors Owned: _______ 1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: @havoc1482

Re: Value of Farmall BN???

Postby havoc1482 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:28 pm

I'd buy it haha. $1100 doesn't sound that bad
Mike

I bleed Black & Gold

IH Collectors Club New England (Chapter 18)

Western Mass. (The 413)

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:21 am

redwagon-1967 wrote:I would like to buy it and restore it to sell.
After a restoration, most likely you will have more money and labor invested than the tractor will sell for.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:45 am

Eugene wrote:
redwagon-1967 wrote:I would like to buy it and restore it to sell.
After a restoration, most likely you will have more money and labor invested than the tractor will sell for.

:Dito: :Dito:
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Return to “Farmall B & BN”