This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hydraulic Pump

Farmall B & BN Tractors, 1939-1947
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dlofc1
Zip Code: 38221

Hydraulic Pump

Postby dlofc1 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:39 am

Not exactly related to a stock B but my little B has had a low roaring when the PTO was engaged since I got it and I thought it was the PTO Pulley bearings. It kicked the belt, which is running the hydraulic pump, and the roaring miraculously went away. Guess it was not the PTO pulley exactly. Upon further inspection, besides a belt that I knew was going to need to be replaced, the pulley to the hydraulic pump has some play in it. The main problem is I don't know how to identify the pump for replacement. Still new and learning with heavier equipment and leaning hard on the community for some knowledge. I tried googling for how to id it and I came up with lots of pumps. I can post some specific pictures but really if someone can just lead me down the road as far as how to find part #'s or something along that nature. Thanks in advance!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hydraulic Pump

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:43 pm

The pump was added by a previous owner, could be anything. You probably need to look for manufacturer and model or part numbers on the pump. Pictures might help.

Return to “Farmall B & BN”