This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

manuals wanted

Farmall H, HV & Super H, 300 & 350, 1939-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

manuals wanted

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:44 pm

I am needing an owners manual for my H. The one I have is only partial. I can buy one or copy and return it.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

pokitisme
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 64132
Skype Name: Pokitisme
Tractors Owned: 1948 international Harvester Farmall h

Re: manuals wanted

Postby pokitisme » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:54 am

You are very much in luck my friend I posted the manual two out binaries ebooks and a few other groups just last night. I took pictures with my phone of every page and then I created a PDF and sign the PDF. If I remember correctly go on binsearch and look for International Harvester shop manual. And it should be an out binaries ebook out binaries ebooks and out binaries books
Favorite quotes by me. If you want to you can but if you don't you wont... most possibly yes but maybe no.... and as always buy guns keep America free

pokitisme
5+ Years
5+ Years

Postby pokitisme » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:55 am

Favorite quotes by me. If you want to you can but if you don't you wont... most possibly yes but maybe no.... and as always buy guns keep America free

pokitisme
5+ Years
5+ Years

Postby pokitisme » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 am

I do not know how experienced you are with the H I am not I've only owned mine for about a month and already have problems with it when it's wet or rainy it will not start I think it's a distributor issue. By the way I have also posted a video on YouTube on the complete carburetor disassembly. I am no mechanical genius but I do try to help out LOL

pokitisme
5+ Years
5+ Years

Postby pokitisme » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:56 am

In the next few days I am going to be posting an update to my Farmall H manual I went through it last night and found a few of the pages were a bit fuzzy with the writing so I am redoing it right now and will have it up before the weekend is out along with par files if needed. More than likely it will be posted to the same groups

Return to “Farmall H, HV, Super H, 300 & 350”