This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH loader

Farmall H, HV & Super H, 300 & 350, 1939-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Phillip W. Lenke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43449

IH loader

Postby Phillip W. Lenke » Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm

I just found a Farmall H 1942 distillate, my brother and I picked it up Friday Am. was a non runner for the past two years , got it running smooth now new plugs ,coil and a complete fluid change .
It came with a front end loader the old stye with the two cylinders. has anyone restore one of these loaders it has two cylinders, around three long single action, when I got it fired up the cylinders spued water the milk. want to get them fixed up the loader is pretty nice for the age.
Need somthing like this around the woods.
I will get a picture of the loader and post it .

Thanks in advance
Phil
"Work Hard ,Play Often,Care Always"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: IH loader

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun May 08, 2011 8:05 pm

I just gave away a model 30 that was on Dad's H at one time. It had an extra set of cylinders I might be able to get for you if yours are beyond repairing which is a good possibility..

Here is a link to a model 30 loader. The model 31 was very similar.
http://home.centurytel.net/ejpuckett/Ma ... %20loader/
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Phillip W. Lenke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43449

Re: IH loader

Postby Phillip W. Lenke » Mon May 16, 2011 9:35 am

Got them restored.
Made the new felt dust seals and loxcal Hydraulic repar shop ordered new V packing and I mad a spanner wrench to remove the packing nuts.
Smoothed off the cylinders as they were not Chromed. When we fired the H up and lifted thre bucket, pushed water/ oil mix ( milk.) Cleaned out good and ready to go.

after I like the red contrast to the brown
Phil
"Work Hard ,Play Often,Care Always"

Return to “Farmall H, HV, Super H, 300 & 350”