This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Grandpa's "H" comes home

Farmall H, HV & Super H, 300 & 350, 1939-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Re: Grandpa's "H" comes home

Postby Scrivet » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Rabbit Holler Flash wrote:............ and let it stop for you when you RUN IT OUTA GAS :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think I heard somewhere a Farmall "H" will run on two cycle mix from your chainsaw should you find yourself forgetting to check the gas and run the tractor empty. :idea: :oops: :idea:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rabbit Holler Flash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rabbit Holler Flash » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Bet you Dad wouldnt have walked home if there was chainsaw mix handy :P :wink: :wink:

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Rabbit Holler Flash wrote:Bet you Dad wouldnt have walked home if there was chainsaw mix handy :P :wink: :wink:
Nope, he would have sent one of you after some gas.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Scrivet » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Rabbit Holler Flash wrote:Bet you Dad wouldnt have walked home if there was chainsaw mix handy :P :wink: :wink:

I didn't walk home, just started to and then thought to check the gas..................wait if I admit dumping the chainsaw gas in then that implies that I wasn't bright enough to check the tractor gas before I started..............And why do the tractors always run out of gas at the bottom of the hill? At least with the Cubs I can back up the hill to get home!

Return to “Farmall H, HV, Super H, 300 & 350”