This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall H

Farmall H, HV & Super H, 300 & 350, 1939-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Farmall H

Postby George Willer » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:10 pm

Joey wrote:Any of you guys have a steel wheel tractor you bring to shows? How hard is it to get around? I thought about getting an extra set of wheels on rubber to switch them around, but that seems like a lot of work.

Joey,

Here's an alternate way to display your H without being concerned about the wheels. :{_}:

George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Hengy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 15101
eBay ID: lacrosseorgans
Skype Name: Mike.Hengelsberg
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Merlin"
1955 Cub "Lewis"
Cub Trailer
A-60 Blade
Cub-22 Mower
193 Plow
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Hengy » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 pm

George Willer wrote:
Joey wrote:Any of you guys have a steel wheel tractor you bring to shows? How hard is it to get around? I thought about getting an extra set of wheels on rubber to switch them around, but that seems like a lot of work.

Joey,

Here's an alternate way to display your H without being concerned about the wheels. :{_}:

George... you are just full of 'em lately, aren't you??? That is awesome...

Here locally, there is a place in the country where the guy must be a collector as well because he has a full sized farmall regular mounted in all its glory up on a pole for all to see. The tractor actually looks like it is in pretty good shape such that if they took it down from the pole, it could run right out of the blocks... I am sure that is NOT the case, but at least it LOOKS good!

Mike in La Crosse, WI
Mike (Happy as a Lark in Allison Park, PA)
Image Image

Check out my Restoration Thread (1955 Cub, Lewis)

Joey
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 70403

Postby Joey » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Mr. George,

The H would definitely be the talk of the town, or parish for that matter!

Bigdog,

You wouldn't happen to have a picture of the front mounted cultivators? I've never heard of such a thing. Guess my lack of agricultural upbringing shows - didn't have such contraptions in the city!

Return to “Farmall H, HV, Super H, 300 & 350”