This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

H rear wheel rim

Farmall H, HV & Super H, 300 & 350, 1939-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
99roushford
10+ Years
10+ Years

H rear wheel rim

Postby 99roushford » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:58 pm

Hi, I am looking to buy a rear wheel rim for my H. the tire size is 11x38.I have been told that the actual rim I will need is a 10x38. I was told to measure the bead but it is still on the tractor and is real hard to measure accurate but it does appear to be 10 in. shipping is so high I would like to be sure before I order . Can anyone advise on this?
Thanks and have a great day.
Moe
ALL GAVE SOME AND SOME GAVE ALL.
REMEMBER THE VETERAN AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mag Man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mag Man » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:32 pm

Is it a single drop rim or double drop rim, You should be able to measure it fine W/ the tire on maybe some help to hold on one side.I have a 10" double drop avalible new I believe it actually measures 11" I can give you a price if you are interested.
JON

Joe Howard
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Joe Howard » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:32 pm

There was a peddler at Florida Flywheelers this past January that sold IH material, just about anything you could imagine. He had new rims for the H and M and if memory serves me correctly, they were of the order of $125 apice. E mail me if you're interested and I will pull up his business card and forward information as I have it to you. He was from the Indianapolis area. Joe Howard
-DO NOT OVERLOAD-

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Trent M » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:14 pm

Joe - I'm in Indy alot I would like the info on the peddler. I will send an email.

Return to “Farmall H, HV, Super H, 300 & 350”