This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall H Distributor Cap and Roter part #s. Informational Post

Farmall H, HV & Super H, 300 & 350, 1939-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
oldfarmkid
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 29669

Farmall H Distributor Cap and Roter part #s. Informational Post

Postby oldfarmkid » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:52 am

Needed new distributor cap and rotor button for my 1940 H with Delco Remy vertical distributor. Went to local NAPA and a dedicated employee found the following exact replacement parts. Cap is NAPA part#RR145 $15.99, Rotor NAPA part# RR83SB $4.99. Don't know why this stuff is so hard to find on the internet. Googled it a dozen different ways and it always directed me to Steiners.

oldfarmkid
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 29669

Re: Farmall H Distributor Cap and Roter part #s. Informational Post

Postby oldfarmkid » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Interesting, no wonder I could not find part numbers for distributor and rotor. Even though I made this post, does not matter how many ways I try to search for my own post and the info it gives, all I get are ads. Wasn't that long ago I found good forums for what ever I was working on because I would hit a search engine with my question and BAM. People same as me, asking same questions on half a dozen different forums. And for years afterward search engine would include my post in those forums with the info provided. Something has changed, and its not for the good.