This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cost in 1963.

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Pops140
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 20659

Cost in 1963.

Postby Pops140 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:09 am

Alright gentlmen i have another pointless question but I have done so much searching to find an answer with no avail. So I figured the only place that I can get a good answer would be from my FRIENDS, At the forum. And it would give me a reason to cut outs work for 5 min. Here it is I want to know what my TLB minus the B. 3414 1963 Loader tractor would cost brand spanking new I'm just curious if one of you buffs can figure it out for me it would be greatly appreciated. I've done all the other research and hav most all the manuals except a few. But I am looking for sales brochures for a hat and the 140. BUT if someone could check it out i would appreciate it greatly.
Pops 140 Out,

Pops140
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 20659

Re: Cost in 1963.

Postby Pops140 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:11 am

I meant in 1963 of course

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”