This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH-1000 loader problems

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cjpenny89
10+ Years
10+ Years

IH-1000 loader problems

Postby cjpenny89 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:54 pm

I have an IH-1000 loader on my Farmall 100 and it has only been on there since spring. It worked good up to a week or so ago. It was not lifting well or pushing the the front bucket up and forward. I checked the hydraulic fluid and it seemed low so I put some in it today and it seemed to help but now the return line is pulsating the whole time unless you are lifting or tilting the bucket. It makes a pulsating sound at the tractor also and you can see the hose bouncing. do I have air in the system or is there another problem? any help or suggestions would be great.
thanks
Chad
"don't find fault, find a remedy"
1948 Cub, 1945 A, 1955 100

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: IH-1000 loader problems

Postby Rudi » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Chad:

Although I have no experience with a loader yet, I have unfortunately been learning hydraulics the hard way. It kinda sounds like you have air in the system. Try bleeding the system and check the level again. You may have to do it a few times to get the air out.

Let us know what happens.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”