This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH running gear with dump

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Re: IH running gear with dump

Postby cowboy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 am

Sounds like a great deal Jason :{_}:

If you just want to cut small amounts of wood for projects you might want to look into a chainsaw mill. For more on mills and chainsaw mills you can look here http://www.arboristsite.com/forumdispla ... 0c1c8&f=62
Around or farm we can have our wood cut at a sawmill for $ .20 a board foot or $200 a 1000. The nice thing about having you own is for cutting custom wood. I want to build a few small 12'x16' log cabins around the farm for friends to come up and stay in. I am going to use smaller trees and cut two flats on the log with the mill. And build them out of that.

Joe that is too cool :{_}: I wish you had a camera :D

I backed up a loaded hay wagon with the front hitch on a 8n ford tractor. It was a lot easier but if you tried to turn too sharp the front of the tractor would slide to the side. What works the best for me in the rare occasions I have to back it up is pull it from the back with a chain and have someone else steer it.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”