This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Found an old picture

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Hairy Moose Knuckles
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1951 Super C

Re: Found an old picture

Postby Hairy Moose Knuckles » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:21 am

I had a similar set up in about 1969, only it was a tricycle that pulled a little red wagon. I left it in the front yard and the neighbors over grown teenagers rode it around and messed up the wheels because they were so heavy. I don't even think they said "sorry"

I also had a red 65 mustang petal car. Wow! I wish I had that today. It was in good shape until my uncle moved from the farm in 78', I think it must have been left behind. They left a small fortune in junk cars. I remember playing in a bunch of those old cars growing up. There was a 49 chevy, a 53 ford(silver anniversary), 50 lincoln, there were several I'm not sure what they were. I was 14 when they moved to town. A buddy of mine used his dad's old truck and we towed a 59 chevy truck and a 50 studebaker pickup home, but the rest had frozen axles and we couldn't get the wheels to turn. I remember lying in bed crying because mo one would help me try to get those cars home. My uncle sold them for junk. 12.50 a piece. Yes, I said 12 dollars. Very sad. My friend still has that 59 pickup. I gave it to him a few years later after I got married and moved away.
:tractor: Its me, Ant-Knee :tractor:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”