This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Torque amplifier

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dw
10+ Years
10+ Years

Torque amplifier

Postby dw » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:32 am

Did my international 650 lp come from factory with a torque amplifier? How can i tell??

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Torque amplifier

Postby Bigdog » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 am

Somewhere there is a table with the suffix codes. I thought I had a link to it. It seems to run in my mind that an S following the serial number indicated a TA but that is just a guess on my part. Take a look at the serial number tag and list the letter suffixes following the number. Maybe someone will be able to help.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Re: Torque amplifier

Postby SONNY » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 pm

From my manuals, the letter S following the serial # means TA equipped with provisions for live pto.----Letter R means TA equipped with provisions for non-live pto.
You may have other letters in a group on there too.---these all stand for what the tractor left the factory with installed on/in it.
Letters on the engine block serial# tells what the engine had installed in it, (high altitude equipped, exhaust valve rotors, etc) thanks; sonny

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”