This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Need help with broken leveling screw Farmall 240

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
veener79
10+ Years
10+ Years

Need help with broken leveling screw Farmall 240

Postby veener79 » Wed May 28, 2008 8:37 pm

I just got this tractor and I ran into my first problem. When testing the mower deck on the rear I had a leveling screw brake. So now no more on the back till I get it replaced. the one that was on there had JB weld and was not even adjustable. Looked like a rig job but o well. It broke on the left hand side and when looking online it looks like I need a housing, stud, and pin. What suprised me I was looking at the drawings for the rear and what I have on the right hand side is the same but the picture shows that I could have a hand cranked leveling screw. Is this something that I should have or should I just have two leveling screws that are the same on each side?

Also were is the best place to by these? I have the OEM part numbers 372972R1, 372971R11, and 523115R1.

https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/p ... delID=4797

Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RustyFarmall
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 51646

Re: Need help with broken leveling screw Farmall 240

Postby RustyFarmall » Fri May 30, 2008 9:31 am

I wrote down those numbers. I'll take a look in my catalogs and see what I can find.

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”