This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hank Will's new book Payline

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
artc
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 06457
eBay ID: cmtelephone
Tractors Owned: Restored: 1950 Cub, 1950 Cub Demo, 1948 super AI, 1935 Silver King, 1946 Oliver 60 RC, John Deere M, 1950 C demo.

In working clothes:
1950 cub, 1948 cub, 1941 A, 1948 H, 1963 B414, 1958 240U, 1947 Oliver 60 industrial, Oliver 70 industrial. IH 450, 1963, another 1948 cub, 1946 I6 with Trogan front blade.

Hank Will's new book Payline

Postby artc » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:35 pm

just saw a copy of Hank's book my son, Dave, handed me, but haven't had time to do more than check out the outstanding photos. Tonights reading, for sure, if i can hold on to this copy!

There are two photos taken at the Zagray Farm of a couple of our pieces, A Hough HU (mid 1950's), and our Hough 30 series B, gas 263 CI. (1960's) Thanks to Hank for thinking enough of our equipment to include it in the book.

Both of these units are constantly in use at the Farm, and are a huge asset to us, excellent workers, and easy to operate.

Anyway, its not too often you get your equipment featured in a book, so i had to toot our horn a little 8) 8) 8) :D :D

ordered 3 copies, one for me, one for Dad, and one for the Zagray Farm library. Come on out and one of us will brief you on operation so you can test drive them.

check out Motorbooks, or Amazon for your copy.

Thanks, Hank :!: :!:
'If they're tappin', they're not burnin'
http://www.ZagrayFarmMuseum.org

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”