This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Adding hydraulic output connectors

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Paul_NJ
10+ Years
10+ Years

Adding hydraulic output connectors

Postby Paul_NJ » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:32 am

My 340 Utility has two sets of hydraulic outputs that are controlled by HydroTouch valves (used for loader), and hydraulic lines running back to the Fasthitch, with it's own TeleDepth control lever. I would like to add a set of hydraulic outputs back to the rear to attach to a hitch mounted log splitter attachment (has it's own control valve). Can anyone tell me what would be involved, and where you'd tie in, to add that capability?

Thanks
51 Cub; IH 340 Utility; IH 240 Utility http://public.fotki.com/PWS/

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:32 am

Hi Paul. I looked on the Parts CD that I have and they show an optional "Remote Control Adapter Package" for the 340 Hydra with fasthitch. Looks like it has two hoses with quick connects at the end. It also says the hoses attach to the rt outer valve????? It doesn't show any pics of the hook-up to the valve. The package has a part number as B-372539R91.

Maybe you can contact Jamie at JP's and see if they have a 340 with this set-up to sell you.

Hope this helps a little,
Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Paul_NJ
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Paul_NJ » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:39 am

Rick

Thanks for your response, and for finding that adapter capability. I also have a parts CD but never saw that. I went looking for it after I read your post and sure enough! The "right outer valve"? I'll take a closer look at my valve manifold and see what they're talking about. That would sure be a much easier fix than anything else I've considered and that's good news.

Thanks again!

Paul
51 Cub; IH 340 Utility; IH 240 Utility http://public.fotki.com/PWS/

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”