This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

International UD-6

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
FannarR
Zip Code: 640

International UD-6

Postby FannarR » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:38 am

Hello,
I'm studying marine engineering and a project I'm doing right now is putting together an International UD-6 engine that the school got as a gift(it was broken when the school got it). It has been worked on by many students so I'm not sure how it is supposed to go together.
I was hoping someone that has a UD-6 engine would be so nice to send me close up pictures of the engine. more is better.

Thanks

- Fannar R.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: International UD-6

Postby Eugene » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Welcome

Parts manual will provide a picture of the part and how the assembly/parts go together.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IH-INTERNATION ... 3658430400

Above, some manuals on ebay. Search the internet for free manuals.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: International UD-6

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:25 pm

You aren't likely to hear form anyone on this site that has useful pictures of a UD-6 power unit. One thing to be aware of, the Power Units came in a variety of configurations. A picture of one configuration may not be that helpful for reassembling another configuration. Here is a pointer to a General Line Catalog from IH that is available at the Wisconsin Historical Society.
https://content.wisconsinhistory.org/di ... 616/rec/10
Follow this link then scroll down to Section 17, click + to expand the section, and select page 454.
Page 454 has one picture of a UD-6 look at that page then page through the next several pages to see what different options might look like.

You can do a google search for "UD-6 power unit" and find some more possibly helpful items. Do a google image search for a variety of pictures. You will find some UD-6 pictures mixed in with many of something else. Check the captions to make sure you are looking at the right thing.

You can also post pictures here of pieces you can't identify. Maybe one of us can help identifying them.

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”