This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SC tranny oil change

Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ajhbike
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 06405
Tractors Owned: 1957 Cub
1951 Super C
1966 IH 504 Hi-Clear
1968 JD 3020
1949 JD B
1949 Ford 8N
1955 Ferguson TO-35

SC tranny oil change

Postby ajhbike » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Man...this didn't work out as planned. I had a funnel on an old gas can and let'er fly. Well it came out like thick turkey gravy or cake batter....needless to say it wouldn't go down the funnel. So I am laying on my side trying to get the darn plug back in and the thick "batter" is going down my sleeve at a great rate. Thank goodness it only had a couple of gallons in it if that.
Good news is it really needed the oil change. Of course because it was cold the new stuff took a while to get typo the fill level outlet and I ended up putting an extra point in so I had to wait for that too trickle out.
I have had projects go better than that......

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall C, Super C, 200 & 230”