looking for info on paint colors C-295A plow

Sun May 11, 2014 1:28 pm

I have disasembled my double bottom plow and stater sanding down the parts. I found remnants of blue paint on the beams. dont know the colors for the bottoms and colters. I beleave they were seperate parts when ordered but what color? this is an original plow from a 1952 farmall C that I aquired fom the neighbor that inherited it. He was the neighbor from the time the tractor was purchased from the dealer and a close friend of the owners family.
Last edited by 64/67lo-boy on Wed May 14, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: looking for info on pait colors 2 bottom plow

Sun May 11, 2014 4:56 pm

close inspection reveals some black paint on the coulter bracket. and it looks like everything forward of the beams is red.

Re: looking for info on paint colors C-295A plow

Wed May 14, 2014 4:52 pm

I found blue paint on the backs of the plows now I am wondering if I realy did see black on the colters?

IMGP1244.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: looking for info on paint colors C-295A plow

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Here is a recent picture with as best as I can tell color paint match. I still need to replace the long land slide and one moldboard has some weld buildup on it. Also I need to reasearch the propper dementions for the two missing moldboard extentions.
IMGP1272.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.