This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Super C and double bottom plow

Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Beestingz
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04474
Tractors Owned: 49 Cub

Super C and double bottom plow

Postby Beestingz » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 pm

My father has a Super C and double bottom plow that he's never used. He claims that there is a part missing. I'm hoping to hook this up before cold weather and hope someone might have a photo or two showing the setup. Maybe it might help me to ID what he is talking about.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Super C and double bottom plow

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:19 pm

A little more info, such as molboard or disk plow, fast hitch or standard, etc. would help.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43783
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby 1541 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Beestingz,

Not a Super C. However, here are a couple of picks of the mounted plow on my C. I have a few more images that I can post if this is a similar plow but the images don't show what you need. I also have a few close up shots showing mount points. I am not expert on these by any means and the plow was just mounted for transport in these pictures. Should be close enough to help. It did a fine job plowing last spring.

Doug

Rear View showing lift

Side View

Rear View
Buckeye Cub Tug
July 26 & 27, 2024
Somerset, Ohio

Beestingz
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04474
Tractors Owned: 49 Cub

Postby Beestingz » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks for the photos. They may help out. We had to split the tractor Sunday to repair the clutch plate. Hopefully have it back in shape in a few days then I can gat back to normal.

Brian

Thackery
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Thackery » Sun May 12, 2013 2:13 pm

I happened on a set of plows like these with the rock-shaft (not sure what the name is). Plows and rock-shaft look to be complete from the few pictures I have managed to find.
If anyone is interested let me know, I will sell it reasonably. I have Cubs, and someone told me about it because of the IH on it.
I'm located near Dayton Ohio.
I can send pictures to anyone interested.

Thackery
1953 Cub, Sickle Mower, 42" Mower, Cultivators, 189 Double Plow, 54 Blade, Grader Blade
1968 Lo-Boy w/1000 Loader, 1957 Lo-Boy w/FH, FH Disc, FH Potato Plow.

SRaes
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 42411

Postby SRaes » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:20 pm

I know it's been a while since someone replied to this, but I just recently picked up one of these plows for my C!! Unfortunately I'm missing the linkage that connects to the left side (as you sit on the tractor) touch control and I'm missing part of the axle clamps. Would one of y'all that own one of these mind posting closer pics of these areas and dimensions of the touch control linkage?
Thanks, Sean

dirtbuggy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62033

Postby dirtbuggy » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:01 pm

my c plow doesnot mount like your super shows,the lift arm on mine crosses from the left to the right side, boltes to axle. one lift rod on left side.My front mount is simuler expet the stablelixer goes to the clutch housing where the two bolt hoes are at instead of the axle. Looks like the front of the plow is a little different

grantaidan
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63366
Tractors Owned: Farmall C's-one runs, one doesn't
Farmall Super C
International 350 Utility
Case IH C50
John Deere 5065E

Postby grantaidan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:55 am

There are at least 2 mounted plows for the C/Super C-not counting a fast hitch. I have a mounted plow that is different from the pictures below. Can send pictures from operators manual if needed.
A B C

Return to “Farmall C, Super C, 200 & 230”