This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Super C Engine Parts

Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.
Circle of Safety: Y

Super C Engine Parts

Postby Harold R » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 pm

As I am starting to go back together with the engine, I have decided that the push rods and lifters need to be replaced. I believe water sat down in the top of the lifters and actually rusted the ends of the push rods. The lifters cleaned up ok but the push rods have a lot of pitting....so they're done. As I've been scouring the net looks for parts......I've ran across a couple of sets for the A and one for a BN. Does anybody know if the rods and lifters will fit in the C123 engine????

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Super C Engine Parts

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:24 am

give JP Tractor (one of the sponsors near the bottom of the page) a call or email. He will probably have anything you need.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!