Help identify

Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:51 pm

A local salvage dealer (Rippee Tractor) sent me these pictures, wanting to know what this is. It looks like the trip mechanism for a planter or drill lift to me, but I thought someone may know for sure.



Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:12 pm

It is the drive sprocket and throw-out assembly that is used with the planters and fertilizer attachments on the Super C, 200 etc. tractors. Don't know just how many models it fits, but the part number that shows matches for the ones above. It goes on the counter shaft for the disk brakes.

Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:13 pm

Thanks JIM.