This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall 230 and C20 Plow?

Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BestFarm477
Zip Code: 05743

Farmall 230 and C20 Plow?

Postby BestFarm477 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:23 pm

Hello again. Sorry to be asking so many questions. So I’ve got my C20 manual out and doing some winter reading. I haven’t picked up my plow yet but I’m wondering if I can even use it with this tractor. It fits, but my tractor has the Hydra-Touch control for the fast hitch but only one spool. It lifts the hitch up and down. Left to right is with the little handle on the right lift arm. I don’t have the touch control which seems to be something this plow wants. Am I relegated to never getting to use this plow? Excuse my naive questions. I’m
new to the whole Farmall thing. Thanks in advance.

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Farmall 230 and C20 Plow?

Postby Super A » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:30 pm

Assuming it’s a fast hitch plow. I’ve never used this model plow but the screw handle on the lift arm should take care of the side to side leveling.

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

Return to “Farmall C, Super C, 200 & 230”