This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Blank IH/Farmall Dealer Decal!!! Actual Decal Scan

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
rcbaughn
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 35575
eBay ID: rcbaughn
Tractors Owned: 1965 Farmall 140

Blank IH/Farmall Dealer Decal!!! Actual Decal Scan

Postby rcbaughn » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Hey fellers, I wanted to post this here so that everyone, no matter the model of tractor, would see it. It is a scan of an NOS dealer decal I got in eBay and I removed the dealer information from with Photoshop and touched up the rest of the decal to make it look new, but everything on it is just was it was before it had the dealer info printed on it. I also included a picture of the decal with the original info on it so you can get the font and layout the same because most I have seen follow the exact same layout and font as this one. Good luck guys and you should be able to take this file to anyone who can print vinyl decal and get it done. Maybe even forum member TST can do it here for us! The best font I found when I tried to mock up mine was PT Sans Narrow Bold, but if you find anything better when you play around with adding your dealer info please post it here!

IH Dealer Decal Blank.jpg
IH Dealer Decal Blank.jpg (198.75 KiB) Viewed 1894 times

IH Dealer Decal 2.jpeg
IH Dealer Decal 2.jpeg (265.5 KiB) Viewed 1894 times
1965 Farmall 140 currently in restoration mode! My great-grandfather purchased new in March of 1966 and it's been in the family ever since.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dgrapes59
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45067
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub, 2-1955 Loboy w FH, a few plows, discs, mowers, blades, carrier & such
Several '61 CC Originals, Cub Cadet 100, several 102's & 122's, 124, various CC options & implements, #1Trailer, 1963 Springfield, JD 770, Ford 8N
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Blank IH/Farmall Dealer Decal!!! Actual Decal Scan

Postby dgrapes59 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:41 am

FYI, Maple Hunter, TX has started making similar to that and several other options as well.

http://maplehunterdecalstexas.com/perso ... ecals.aspx
Attachments
Dealer decal GRAPES small.jpg
Dealer decal GRAPES small.jpg (111.32 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
David

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:16 am

:) :) I've got an original of the Moores' Farm Supply on one of my Cub Cadets.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:23 am

This is on one of my Cubs. It is an original from my Uncle's dealership. I plan on getting a few of these made. It is only two lines of text.

There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Yep, I've actually had some made for our tractors and have started putting them on there within the last year. It gives it a really neat touch. I've seen around 3 different versions of dealer stickers.
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”