Headed To An Auction tomorrow

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Well, I'm headed to an auction tomorrow morning, weather permitting. I'm looking at a Farmall 100. I'll have a little money in my pocket but probably not enough, you know how it goes.... :roll: Wish me luck, and oh yeah, send cash!! :mrgreen:

Re: Headed To An Auction tomorrow

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Good luck I hope you get it, just keep raising your hand, there let you have it :D

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 am

Good luck Ricky.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:37 am

Just hold your number in ther air you will take it home. You can worry about the cost later :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Well, I came home from the auction with nothing. The Farmall 100 actually sold for several hundred dollars less than I went prepared to pay but when I looked over the tractor I just couldn't raise my hand. It was a pretty nice tractor but I just couldn't pull the trigger. It had a front mounted, PTO driven Sweepster which was kind of cool but......

Anyway, I came home, jumped on my motorcycle and went for a ride hitting 3 states and running a couple of tanks of gas through the bike so it still was a good day!!! 8)

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:28 pm

As long as you enjoyed the day you did well! Another will come along when the time is right.