Need help identifying new toy

Farmall 100, 1954 - 1973

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Re: Need help identifying new toy

Postby Rudi » Sun May 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Jim:

Thanks for the reminder on that series of PM Manuals. I keep forgetting about them :oops:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Rudi
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: E1A7J3
eBay ID: ve9rhs
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: Need help identifying new toy

Postby Rianna » Tue May 17, 2011 6:29 am

Thank you all again for the kindness you've shown.
I kept my promise to Mama that I would take her home! I'm glad that I wrote down things I wanted to share with the family and friends before the ringing of the bell. Thank goodness I did that because it was hard to read, much less try to remember everything I wanted to say. My Grandma's baby sister *only sibling left* was touched deeply and thanked me several times for honoring Mama in such a special way.
I was scared the timing would be off but within one minute of me finishing my tribute, the hearst turned into the driveway and I gave the first ring of the bell. When they stopped briefly at her front walkway, I rang it for the second time and my emotions hit full force. The third ring of the bell was when they stopped at the end of the driveway. The joy I felt for honoring her in this way is something I'll always carry with me. I know without a doubt that she knew what was going on and that she was smiling down at me. I felt a sense of peace with the third sound of the bell.
God bless you all for the thoughts and prayers.

When things settle down, I will be back asking questions about our new toy...or hubby's new toy! Thanks for all of the info and links for me to check out!
Rianna
5+ Years
5+ Years

Zip Code: 36748

Previous

Return to Farmall 100 Series, 100, 130, 140