Carb parts

Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Anyone know where you can buy (plugs)for carb.By plugs, I mean the brass caps you drive into round holes in carb body to seal hole . The kit my friend got from NAPA had 2 caps, but one of the holes in carb is smaller than caps supplied with kit. One seals the end of throttle plate shaft and the smaller one seals hole on bottom of air intake just behind choke assembly. Is the plug in air intake side of carb that covers small hole inside air intake at bottom needed for proper funtion of zenith carb for Farmall 100.Also, what is proper name for this part? I am trying to help rebuild for a friend.I only have experience with my IH Cub's carb. Thanks

Re: Carb parts

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm

A place to try.

Re: Carb parts

Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm

I found a small engine Welch plug at Napa to fit hole on carb.I had used these plugs in small engine carb rebuild kits but didn't know proper name for them.Clerk said some people call them core plugs.