Farmall 100 temp gauge

Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:03 am

Hey gents. Anyone have a pic of the optional coolant temp gauge mounted for the 100/130/140? I'd like to add one to my tractor. Someone on YTmag told me they mounted near the governor. Also, any sources for the proper gauge? Thanks guys.


Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:07 am

might try OEM tractor parts, i don't know if they have them but worth a look.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:13 am

I just checked. They do have the standard gauge, and many styles(wow). Big thing is they carry the proper attachment bracket. That's what I'll buy. Thanks :wink:

Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:21 am

I don't have a picture. There is a small bracket that mounts at the top of the governor. The gauge head mounts on this bracket. The sensor bulb goes into the upper elbow. The bracket is tha same from the A through the 130 with a diffferent bracket on the 140 (probably due to the oil filler). There were several gauges depending on the temperature range needed and whether it is a 140 or not.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:25 am

Would this be it by any chance? ... roduct=342

Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:51 am

The appearance and part number listed match the A through 130. I don't know how a 140 bracket may differ but IH had a different part number for it.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:56 am

Great, I'll buy it then. Thanks for the help :wink: